High security chain link fence features small mesh opening - 3/8", 1/2", 5/8" or 1". They are very difficult to manually cut through for there is so little space for the cutters. Barbed wire or razor wire is often installed on the top for security.
The security chain link fence is available in 11 gauge and two coatings - hot-dip zinc-coating or polymer-coating. Black or green polymer-coated chain link fence is getting popular for its charming appearance, better corrosion-resistance against rain and weather. Due to its high security characteristics, it is extensively used in prison, industrial factories, etc.
- Item: high security chain link fence.
- Core wire gauge: 11.
- Size of mesh: 1, 5/8, 1/2 & 3/8 in.
- Height: 72, 84, 96, 108, 120 & 144 in.
- Finish: hot-dip galvanized or PVC-coated.
- Color: silver, black, green or as required.
- Parts: gates, barbed wire, razor wire, posts and hardware are provided separately.
- Standard: meet or exceed ASTM specification.
NOTE: Custom specifications are available on order.
Features & benefits:
- Anti-climb mesh opening.
- Available in silver, black, green and brown.
- PVC-coating ensures long service time.
- Tight spacing adds difficult to cut the wire.
- Accompanied with gates, ports and hardware for installation.
- Meets or exceeds ASTM standards.